Why should I go to an Evangelization Retreat?
Jesus has called each of us to be His disciples and His witnesses unto the ends of the earth. To do this each of us needs a relationship with Christ active within us and is visible to others. You are being called now……
Rev 3:20 Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: If any man hears My voice, and opens the door, I will come to him, and I will sup with him and he with Me.”
What is asked of you in this Retreat?
“Retreat” means to withdraw from your hectic routine. We ask the following of those wishing to make the Retreat:
- Mark your calendar: Friday, March 27, at 5:30 p.m.; Saturday March 28 and Sunday, March 29 at 3:00 p.m.
- Make this “your” retreat. Commit to stay for the retreat weekend.
- You return to your home or a Host home Friday/Saturday night to rest.
- All meals are provided- special meals will be prepared.
- Bring a small personal notebook.
- Leave cell phones, i-pads, ipods, watches, portable computers, newspapers at home or at least put them in your vehicle. These distractions are simply not needed! Jesus will communicate with you without these devices.
- Come to the retreat with an open and expectant heart.
- Again, you are being called now……Rev 3:20
- Start now by saying a silent prayer asking for His guidance to make this your evangelization retreat journey during Lent in 2020.
Space is Limited. Register as soon as possible!